Creative 5 1 driver with wave studio

rajan_53

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011
Dear sir,

I am DB. Megharajan a music lover, so I recently bought one creative PCI sound blaster 5.1 VX
model SB 1071 for my PC, i have installed the hardware in to my PC and it is accepted and I also
installed the supplied driver CD in my desk top to enjoy the sound blaster 5.1 sound card and its
performance but I could not get any audio out put from 5.1 sound card and also I could not get
the creative wave studio (Wave 1) in my driver cd. the supplied 5.1 driver cd is also installed
properly. I checked in my desk top device manager wheater the newly installed sound card is
working properly or not, ofcourse it is found working normally. At present i am using DGR 31
intel mother board and also i am using microsoft windows 7 operating system in my desk top PC.
the mother board audio out put is Ok. and I am using Realtek High Definition Audio driver R 2.31
in my desk top.

My question is
(1) Why the speaker out put is not coming in my newly installed Creative PCI
sound blaster 5.1 vx sound card.
(2) I am getting the creative wave studio (wave 1) in my driver even it is installed fully.

can you get some solvation for my problems, I will be happy, If I am able to use thi because
I love music.

regrads,

DB> MEGHARAJAN

rajan_53

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011

garydalel

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2011
Go to playback devices and under custom in your settings.check Digital Output Only Box...It will work then...To get there right click speaker ikon on bottom task bar if you have it on.If not showing go to Controll Panel click on Sound devices.