iineviidable

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013
I recently got a 780 ti and I'm looking for a video editing program (ex. Sony Vegas) that uses cuda to render videos.
And i know Vegas has gpu acceleration but its only on certain effects (Last time i checked at least.) And i don't recall After effects ever having gpu rendering.
Any help on enabling cuda rendering on vegas or after effects would be much appreciated, or naming some software that has cuda rendering would be appreciated as well.

garryash

Honorable
May 16, 2012
Pinnacle studio 17 ultimate uses CUDA according to their blurb. I have been using their software for past 10 years and currently on studio 15 and find that I need to tell task manager to give it priority, although I am trying a trial of studio 16 and there is no problem so they may have sorted it out. Just waiting for studio 17 trial to come out before I decide to upgrade. A lot of people moan about studio but the latest versions are a complete "rewrite" and much easier to use and they have cut out the need to do 3 or 4 operations just to get a finished item. Give the 30 day trial a go. I must admit I mainly use it as I use a "Dazzle" to capture from TV and it only works with Pinnacle products.

iineviidable

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013

Thanks for the response, I'll give it a try and update with performance.