Solution

You are hiding the issue not fixing it. It jumps around in 95% of cases because you are on a laptop with a touchpad and your palms or something hits the touchpad, then you see the cursor move. Only thin you do by hiding the cursor while you are typing is that you no longer see the cursor move.

It's like saying "I was bleeding from my arm, but I closed my eyes and now can't see any blood so I'm OK now".
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by running a virus/malware scan. Please use the link below for the complete guide and tools.
- http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-1691891/removing-malware-proven-completely-remove-bitcoin-mining-malware.html
- Once done, do observe if the same problem will persist or not.
- If it does uninstall/reinstall the Touchpad driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Touchpad driver.
- Once done reboot your laptop and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- After the reboot, do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Do also try disabling your Touchpad and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- If all these will not work your last option would be to reinstall Windows.

You are hiding the issue not fixing it. It jumps around in 95% of cases because you are on a laptop with a touchpad and your palms or something hits the touchpad, then you see the cursor move. Only thin you do by hiding the cursor while you are typing is that you no longer see the cursor move.

It's like saying "I was bleeding from my arm, but I closed my eyes and now can't see any blood so I'm OK now".

Solution