Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H Gaming

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400

GPU: Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1060 O6G Gaming

Ram: (Any Suggestion need only 16GB)

Power Supply: Green GP550a-UK

Sakkura

Distinguished
I wouldn't trust that power supply.

The combination of a locked CPU and an overclocking-enabled motherboard isn't optimal - you could either save some money on the board or get an overclocking-capable CPU instead.

Coffee Lake or Ryzen would probably be a better idea than buying old Kaby Lake hardware.

And finally, if you haven't bought the VR headset yet, you might want to consider an Oculus Rift or maybe a Windows mixed reality headset instead. The Vive is not worth its current price.

RickRenzo

Estimable
Dec 7, 2015

I'm with Sakkura here. Never go cheap on your Power Supply. I'd suggest you get an EVGA SuperNova 550. It's cheap and fully modular.

Hassan_92

Estimable
Nov 17, 2015

Thank you for your time
I've a few questions
I'm not gonna OC my GPU or CPU (Maybe Later i will do if i upgrade my CPU to K's & GPU to GTX 1080 OC)
& about the Motherboard its because of the Wifi & BT it has otherwise i was gonna go for Asus Strix Z270H.
If any other suggestion for Motherboard?About the CPU its just for now i mean after years gonna upgrade it to ofc the OC ones,If i get the GTX 1080 OC :D
Also about the RAM should i go for 16GB 2400Mhz or 3000/3200MHz?

About the Power supply as @RickRenzo have suggested about "EVGA SuperNova 550" i agreed,but i hardly find that in my Country(Iran-Tehran) if you could suggest other brand Good as EVGA would really Appreciated it :D
Once again Thank you for taking your time :)

Hassan_92

Estimable
Nov 17, 2015

Thank you for the helpful link
&
Thank You For Your Time:bounce: