Solved! Customize and control Google Chrome icon is 3 stacked dots next to 3 uneven stacked bars. When I click on it, instead of the d

Mar 6, 2018
Customize and control Google Chrome icon is 3 stacked dots next to 3 uneven stacked bars. When I click on it, I get "messages". What happened to the drop down menu?!

Solution
Well, might be easier if Chrome isn't full screen. Reduce size of the chrome window, so it's not near the top right of screen. Can you see a separate 3 dots on chrome now?
Mar 6, 2018
Thanks so much for your response. The answer to your question is Both! I have no choice, because they are right beside each other. They look like this:
• -------
• -----
• -------

The lines are actually solid, as you know, but I couldn't make it look that way. You get the idea, I hope. I tried closing Chrome, but nothing changed. The side panel is activated, but "customize and control google chrome" menu is nowhere to found. Any other ideas?

thanks

g.syder

Great
Mar 12, 2018
Well, might be easier if Chrome isn't full screen. Reduce size of the chrome window, so it's not near the top right of screen. Can you see a separate 3 dots on chrome now?

Solution