Cyberpowerpc and Oculus Rift headset

Kim_76

Prominent
Jul 21, 2017
I bought a VR ready Cyberpower pc but it only has one HDMI on the graphics board and my display is plugged into it. I'm trying to connect the Oculus Rift headset that also says it needs the same HDMI connection. Can anyone help?

Solution
Use a whatever else you have on the GPU to HDMI adapter or if you have a different port common to both the monitor and gpu use that type of cable. Out of curiosity what are the specs on your computer. They are notorious for making untrue claims about their stuff

Supahos

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
Use a whatever else you have on the GPU to HDMI adapter or if you have a different port common to both the monitor and gpu use that type of cable. Out of curiosity what are the specs on your computer. They are notorious for making untrue claims about their stuff

Solution

Kim_76

Prominent
Jul 21, 2017

Kim_76

Prominent
Jul 21, 2017
I did connect the HDMI from the display to the HDMI to DVI connector and it still didn't work. Do you think I would have better luck buying the DVI to DVI cable?

Supahos

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
Yes, anytime you're adapting you can run into issues. You also could try hooking it up both cables (if you have 2 hdmis in your monitor) and see if you can change cables in your Nvidia or display settings

Kim_76

Prominent
Jul 21, 2017