Damaged Sony Vaio vgn-tz17gn/b

aceaku

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
I had recently been having trouble with my laptop and had it looked at my local computer store and they diagnosed it with having a faulty motherboard, unfortunately they are unable to find the motherboard and i havent had any luck either, does anyone know where i can get the same or one which is compatible with my particular model? any help would be highly appreciated!

r_manic

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I've come across numerous spare parts for even out-of-market laptops on eBay. Just search, and make sure you check out the seller's rating before spending money!

aceaku

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
Hey,

Sorry about the delay, well i had completely forgotten about this post. Unfortunately shortly after this post I got rid of the laptop, I contacted Sony who wanted £500 for the repair which was certainly not worth it, being as it was only about 1week out of warranty it would have been a great way to retain me as a customer but it wasnt meant to be.

Shortly afterwards I bought an Asus and haven't looked back since, great customer service and fantastic products, didn't have any of the issue's I had with Sony.

My advice, dump the Sony and go with either Lenovo or Asus, you wont regret it.

Regards,

Paul

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xiaomei106 Laptop General Discussion 2
yashovardhanshrivastav Laptop General Discussion 3
sammanadh Laptop General Discussion 7
mukuljain02 Laptop General Discussion 3
DanaMooreUzimaki Laptop General Discussion 1
SaHa00 Laptop General Discussion 1
B Laptop General Discussion 6
D Laptop General Discussion 4
K Laptop General Discussion 4