Darth Vader Rings Bell, Opens Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkknight22

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
Best article I've read all week. Any idea what the occasion marked? Usually the bell ringer has some kind of significance to the day's market.

betterindesign

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2009
Is this symbolic? I think so. Supernatural evil (perhaps not of this Earth) has control of Wall-Street? Perhaps I'm going way off here but there are conspiracy theories out there that mentions that the works of the Illuminati (and it's sub-groups) are controlled by (supernatural evil) entities that are not of this Earth. The banking industry has not learned from it's mistakes and still holds the powers that it had before the financial crisis; history is bound to repeat itself.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]betterindesign[/nom]Is this symbolic? I think so. Supernatural evil (perhaps not of this Earth) has control of Wall-Street? Perhaps I'm going way off here but there are conspiracy theories out there that mentions that the works of the Illuminati (and it's sub-groups) are controlled by (supernatural evil) entities that are not of this Earth. The banking industry has not learned from it's mistakes and still holds the powers that it had before the financial crisis; history is bound to repeat itself.[/citation]Seriously, go watch "The Movie" http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS