Dc into my computer it has always been the same ( NTFS ). I plugged it into the USB on my multi card reader on my computer and

Tyler_801

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017
When I plug my Galaxy Tab 2 into my computer it has always been the same ( NTFS ). I plugged it into the USB on my multi card reader on my computer and now it comes up as ( CDFS ) no matter what USB I plug it into, and the letter that identifies your drives changed. I can't figure out how to change it back, and I'd really like to because this has caused transferring data from the tablet to the computer very slow and my computer is a custom built 8 GB ram, 2 TB Hard Drive, also has a 3.0 USB so it's always transferred pretty fast. If anyone can help me please do. Thank you very much

Solution
But those are two different devices. One a multicard reader and one a Tablet. So the devices themselves may be different.

If you are removing the SD card from the tablet and putting it into a multicard reader then connecting that to the computer, that really isn't a great idea. The card should stay in the tablet and then the tablet be connected to the computer. Taking tablets out of one device and placing in another and then back again is not a good thing to do. Over time (sometimes a short amount of time) the card, and even the port, can be damaged.
But those are two different devices. One a multicard reader and one a Tablet. So the devices themselves may be different.

If you are removing the SD card from the tablet and putting it into a multicard reader then connecting that to the computer, that really isn't a great idea. The card should stay in the tablet and then the tablet be connected to the computer. Taking tablets out of one device and placing in another and then back again is not a good thing to do. Over time (sometimes a short amount of time) the card, and even the port, can be damaged.

Solution