Delayed keyboard typing, or keyboard lag

ThatOneGirl

Estimable
Mar 26, 2015
So I've been having a problem whenever I go play the game minecraft, and I have never had this problem before. My keyboard will lag, not the game, and delay what I had already typed. This usually happens when I try to walk around, and is not the usual lag of the game. I looked through this website for some answers and nothing really helped. Someone had mentioned that it could be because of an anti-virus software, which I have recently downloaded. So what am I to do? This problem will also sometimes appear when I am working in google chrome or anywhere else that requires typing. (Like when I was typing this) However after doing something in my computer manager with my keyboard and devices it managed to pretty much eradicate the problem with my browser lag. So please do help me with this problem, I would like to continue my normal game-play.

Im Spartacus

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
Have you tried to un-install the software? Then you can rule out your Anti-Virus if the fault persists and you can always re-install it again, or a system restore if your comfortable with that. Apologies if you've done this already, It often happens with virus software / conflicting issues.

Kris Degruytere

Estimable
Jun 13, 2014
Check your task managerfor cpu and disk spikes. Slow responding keyboard usually means your system resources are tied up elsewhere and your keyboard entries are buffered before they can be processed ( shown)

TRENDING THREADS