touchpad is not responding well. It takes 5-8 clicks to get the cursor recognized by laptop for anything I do. Webpages when open float unanchored. I need to diagnose whether its software or hardware related. Also, without change I reinstalled Synaptics driver.
Touchpad not working? Try the following and see if it fixes it...
1. Go into "Control Panel".
2. Click "Hardware and Sound".
3. Now click "Mouse and Touchpad".
4. Now go to "Additional mouse options".
5. The Mouse Properties window will open. In here click on your device.
6. Make sure your device is set to enabled. If it isn't then click "Enable Device".
7. Exit both that screen and "Control Panel".
It should work now.
Also, you might also want to check for updates to your drivers.