Dell 5520 Laptop Second Monitor Detected but NO Signal

Mar 22, 2018
This happened a couple of days ago. My siblings' computer stopped getting video signal, right after their monitor fell on floor. I decided to try it on my laptop which already has an external screen connected to it, just to see if the monitor is faulty or it could be something else.
So i unplugged my screen and plugged theirs, but i got no signal on it, so i suspected their monitor became faulty, and i returned it to them.
I came to plug my monitor back, it kept blinking on and off and eventually started getting no signal. I tried the screen on a different pc and it worked, i tried different vga cables, but still no signal. I even tried different monitors and same issue persisted, so i know the issue is with the laptop. When i try to use the second monitor in bios, i get the same issue, so i don't think its and OS issue. I have windows 10 and the screen is detected properly, and if i do a screenshot, i can see that it's there, but i can't see the video output of it.
Funny thing is my siblings' monitor started working just fine that same evening out of the blue, and i'm stuck here not knowing what to do. Any suggestions?

My laptop's specs:
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron 5520
System Type: x64-based PC
BIOS Version: Dell Inc. A14, 5/13/2013
Processor(s): Core i5 2.5 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Video card : Intel HD Graphics 4000

Mar 22, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from rafat.refai.yes : "Dell 5520 Laptop Second Monitor Detected but NO Signal"

This happened a couple of days ago. My siblings' computer stopped getting video signal, right after their monitor fell on floor. I decided to try it on my laptop which already has an external screen connected to it, just to see if the monitor is faulty or it could be something else.
So i unplugged my screen and plugged theirs, but i got no signal on it, so i suspected their monitor became faulty, and i returned it to them.
I came to plug my monitor back, it kept blinking on and off and eventually started getting no signal. I tried the screen on a different pc and it worked, i tried different vga cables, but still no signal. I even tried different monitors and same issue persisted, so i know the issue is with the laptop. When i try to use the second monitor in bios, i get the same issue, so i don't think its and OS issue. I have windows 10 and the screen is detected properly, and if i do a screenshot, i can see that it's there, but i can't see the video output of it.
Funny thing is my siblings' monitor started working just fine that same evening out of the blue, and i'm stuck here not knowing what to do. Any suggestions?

My laptop's specs:
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron 5520
System Type: x64-based PC
BIOS Version: Dell Inc. A14, 5/13/2013
Processor(s): Core i5 2.5 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Video card : Intel HD Graphics 4000