There is a thing - left part (by f5 : letter "b" diagonal, exclude "alt") of keyboard stops working with random period. Power reset or bios flashing/updating fix it everytime but for not so long. After 1-2 days it crushes again.
Explaining this F would be nice....
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by connecting an external USB keyboard and see if it will work.
- Next is to uninstall/reinstall the keyboard driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the keyboard driver.
- Reboot your laptop once the driver has been uninstalled and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- After the reboot do test your keyboard again if it will work or not.
- If the external USB keyboard does work you last option would be to reinstall Windows and if that will not work you'll need to replace the keyboard already.
ye... as i said i'm kinda already know how to fix keyboard.. temporally.. The point is - i want to know WHY it keeps turning off (the left side) again and again, and how to not let it happen?
Are these steps will help to FIND problem, or they just simply fix keyboard untill next failure?