Dell inspiron 7560 Trackpad and Color Gamut

jogger1

Estimable
Jul 22, 2014
Hi so i just purchased a dell inspiron 7560 (the i5 model with 8gb ram, 1 tb HDD and the 4gb 940mx) and i had a few doubts about the device and it would be nice if someone could clear them for me.

1. What is the colour gamut of the screen of this device (its the IPS panel)?

2. The trackpad is fine, not as good as my macbook air. I heard that it has synaptics drivers. Can they be replaced for the better windows precision drivers? ( it has the precision trackpad)

3. Will this suffice for video and photo editing? i use it for college work, nothing professional but involves posting on facebook and (occasionally) youtube. The only other option i have is the macbook air but it is a hinderance to my course...

Solution
for colour gamut i suggest checking in with the manufacturer.if it have the precision pad usually u can replace it with the precision driver.i myself didnt care much if its synaps or precision.for photo,video editing the 940mx will suffice and will be better if u have the gddr5 model.
for colour gamut i suggest checking in with the manufacturer.if it have the precision pad usually u can replace it with the precision driver.i myself didnt care much if its synaps or precision.for photo,video editing the 940mx will suffice and will be better if u have the gddr5 model.

Solution