Dell laptop battery blinking orange and white steadily. the charger i use came with the laptop so it shouldn't be unsupported

Rouge_Lily

Prominent
Feb 28, 2017
hey okay so about a week ago i got this Dell Latitude E6230 and the battery symbol is blinking orange and white continuously... what does this mean??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 6
D Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Solved! Hiii my laptop battery is not charging .the light is blinking red and white. the message displays that system doesn't recogniz
Solved! laptop battery blinks when powered off
Why is my Asus laptop not coming on the battery light keeps blinking and the power light is on
Laptop charging light blinking, but after performing hard boot test that by directly connecting ac adapter without battery and
Laptop can not boot, fan spins for few seconds and stop, battery light blinks, wifi light shines and goes off after some minut
on ac power led is on and battery light is on and blinking yellow but my laptop does not comes on
Laptop ran out off battery but the battery is not charging and issue is battery light is not blinking on the pannel and the po
My laptop (Asus X453S) won’t turn on . The power light is on and battery light is blinking in yellow but there’s nothing o
Sony laptop SVE15113FDW not charging, power and battery lights blinking
Samsung laptop both power and battery lights blinking but computer doesn't start
only three lights are blinking in my laptop power battery and speaker,and display is not turning on...what to do?
My laptop power bottom is blinking but laptop is don't turn on.I removed battery after 30sec I press power botton but still no
My medion erazer laptop doesnt turn on my screen is black and he powerbutton keeps blinking rapidly the battery is low but it
Acer extensa 5230e laptop battery LED blinking yellow, power button deffective.
My Asus 360 laptop will not go on, the led light above airplane is blinking and battery light is now orange. It went on briefl
Asus Laptop battery light is blinking orange all the time when it's on
MSI laptop won't start up and battery lamp blinks orange
Lenovo Edge 15 laptop won't turn on, Power button light blinking white. Battery sealed & cannot access.
Hi. My Asus laptop has its battery sign blinking. And when i plug in charger the screen it goes to sleep.
Laptop blinking battery light.

ASK THE COMMUNITY