Dell Latitude E4300 shuts down immediately after turning on

Dec 5, 2018
Dell Latitude E4300 starts up, some blue lights, then a chirp, then it seems to loose power. Let me also add that all i have on the screen in blank/black. I don't see anything. I connected to a external monitor, still nothing.

Any help or suggestions appreciated. I tried all the stupid ideas like removing my ram and holding the start button for 30 seconds.

Lutfij

Splendid
If you can remove the battery, unplug from the power brick and press down on the power button for 30 seconds. You can open up the service cover and see how many sticks of ram it has. If there are a pair of stick of ram, then use an eraser to wipe the gold contacts and use one stick at a time.

Can you elaborate on the chirp? is it a beep? Do you see the Caps Lock light flashing?

Dec 5, 2018
I did as you asked and i get three blue lights after some time. The left most blue light blinks 22 times then goes solid. Then i have three solid blue lights but still nothing on the screen.

I also connected to an external monitor, but still black screen, it does get a signal as the no signal message went awau when i connected to external monitor.

Also when using the battery instead of wall power, laptop eventually shuts off.