Dell Vostro 3550 Notebook

Zaixas

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
I'am having a problem that my AMD graphic driver was not installed. I tried countless times at the CCC but it still not installing. My graphic driver version is AMD Radeon 7650m. What should I do?

Hi,

You need to uninstall all the drivers related to your graphics card first from Programs and Feature then in Device Manager. Once you have done that, you need to download and install the latest driver from AMD support site. Here's the link http://support.amd.com/en-us/download. Make sure to use "Automatically Detect and Install Your Driver" feature so the site could give you the latest driver for your graphics card.

Zaixas

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015

Here are the actual problem, the graphic driver is not IN the CCC, it should be there and it will be 'AMD Graphic Driver' but it is not there. The other applications also missing such as the 'AMD Audio' 'Hydravision'. The ONLY things that contain in it are 'AMD sdk runtime' and 'AMD Catalyst Install Manager' ONLY. Why are the other applications is not included?
Although, the auto detect doesnt detect my OS and says it is not supported. Any ideas?