Aug 6, 2015
I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop T135D-S1325RD
Part No. PST3LU-004001
Serial No. 2A088749W
I tried to do the automatic repair and it is not letting me do so the reply I guess we use your PC did not start correctly press restart to restart your PC which can sometimes be the problem I did that and it still didn't fix it then it also told me I could also press the advanced options to try other options to repair your PC..... long story short accidentally install windows 10 and this is a Windows 7. I also tried to restore it to earlier time and it would not let me.

Solution
Hi,

Try and see if Safe mode would still load.
- Turn it on then repeatedly tap on F8 until Advance Boot Option is open then select Safe Mode.
- If Safe Mode loads up disable all your startup items first found in Task Manager and there's a tab for Startup and reboot your laptop.
- Lastly is you might need to perform a Factory Reset with it since the Operating System might had been corrupted already.
- Press and hold 0 while turning the laptop on and it should bring up the Recovery Wizard that should guide you on how to reset it to factory default.
Hi,

Try and see if Safe mode would still load.
- Turn it on then repeatedly tap on F8 until Advance Boot Option is open then select Safe Mode.
- If Safe Mode loads up disable all your startup items first found in Task Manager and there's a tab for Startup and reboot your laptop.
- Lastly is you might need to perform a Factory Reset with it since the Operating System might had been corrupted already.
- Press and hold 0 while turning the laptop on and it should bring up the Recovery Wizard that should guide you on how to reset it to factory default.

Solution