Difference between ASUS N550JX and the ASUS N550JK-DJ71 and the ASUS N550JK-DS71T?

TazWuzHereLowlz

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
I am going to college soon and I wanted to purchase a new laptop under $1000 but near $850. I've had many problems with laptops lower than that range because it breaks in less than a few years. I was looking at the ASUS N550JX and it seems pretty great but when I had checked this site and the prices of these laptops are about $100 apart and have almost the same specs. I wanted someones recommendation on which I should choose as I plan to use the laptop for a couple of years and use it for gaming as well as school work and probably some photo editing tools. Thanks!

Solution
I can't seem to find the asus N550JK-DJ71 model anywhere. I could only find the other one. That laptop is ok for gaming but is more of a multimedia laptop. I will guess it will last around 2 years of heavy gaming, will last a lot longer if it is used more lightly. If you want a laptop for gaming, then look at the asus rog range. Or msi has some good ones like the gt range.

This is assuming you want to play the games at the highest possible settings within reason of your budget.
I can't seem to find the asus N550JK-DJ71 model anywhere. I could only find the other one. That laptop is ok for gaming but is more of a multimedia laptop. I will guess it will last around 2 years of heavy gaming, will last a lot longer if it is used more lightly. If you want a laptop for gaming, then look at the asus rog range. Or msi has some good ones like the gt range.

This is assuming you want to play the games at the highest possible settings within reason of your budget.

Solution