Discounted DTV Subs for USA CANADA

ricktaylor

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
hello guys,

i saw a few post about this topic in Tom's Hardware Community, so I decided to share the following information with you all;

You can find reliable discounted dtv subs for as much as $450 a year for total choice premier programming at www.dssftp.com

here is the details shown there:

I am still setting up the background needed to keep track activate and support the service but it is now available on :

http://www.dssftp.com/xcart/home.php?cat=255

There will be explanations and an online support system. I am busy setting that up.

Anyone with a DirecTV Receiver with an ID and Antenna Setup to satellite 101is capable of getting the service, that includes Canada, USA, Northern Mexico and the Caribbean!

THERE IS NO NEED TO MAIL IN YOUR CARDS TO GET ACTIVATED!!!

If you subscribe 2 receivers you get 25% off on the second one. We have Live Help where Bob will be able to answer all your questions prior to ordering.

This type of service subscriptions are not 100% stable, and things DO go wrong from time to time read below carefully as these problems may incur additional costs on your end. Be sure you are ready to absorb those BEFORE you sign up with us.

First Scenario:

PROBLEM: Card goes ext 711 or ext 726 during your subscription period.

SOLUTION: We will re-sub your card, NO CHARGE

Second Scenario:

PROBLEM: Card goes ext 721 during your subscription period.

SOLUTION: Wait for 5 business days, then:
a) card can fix itself and we are done
b) card can go back to 711/726 so we will re-sub your card, NO CHARGE
c) card stays in 721 .. solution = YOU MUST PURCHASE ANOTHER CARD AND ANOTHER RECEIVER and then we will re-sub that card at no charge.

Activations are done Monday through Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. central time. We can arrange special schedule if required and possible.

-ADDITIONAL WARNINGS-

If you let your subscription lapse and not pay the renewal fee on time, card will get disconnected and if you decide to renew at a later date with the same card chances of getting blacklisted increase.

RENEWAL IS EXPECTED 2 WEEKS PRIOR EXPIRATION DATE.

THERE IS NO PPV SUPPORT!!! DONT PLUG YOUR PHONE LINE IN!

Time zones vary from sub to sub, requests are considered but but we cant guarantee them! Locals are NOT guaranteed either.

Since we are not paying $109/month, we can't demand an equal service. Channels might vary from actual total choice premiere list, but not in a significant number. All HBO, Starz!, Cinemax and Showtime channels are guaranteed.

NOT all cards with 711/726 message can be activated. Buying an Access Card from us guarantees an 'activable' access card shipped. Stay away from e-bay cards and user receivers as 90% plus of them cannot be subscribed.

You can verify your Card's CAM ID HERE

Please don't email, I will post things as they come online but you can start ordering.

mili