Apr 27, 2016
I've been thinking about getting a new headset as my old one broke. I settled on one that had two plugs to insert onto the computer, a headphone one and a microphone one (As it has a microphone as well). I realized I needed a combo port to do this, but looking at my laptop, I saw a port but all it had was a headphone symbol next to it. I don't know if that means that is just a headphone port or if it can be a combo port. I have a Dell Inspiron 7558 if that helps. Thanks for replying!