Does anyone have experience with Medion laptopts ( Medion Erazer in particular )?

Ramon284

Estimable
Mar 3, 2014
So I've found this laptop which seems really good for it's price, despite having a 3rd generation I7 as opposed to a 4th generation. here's the link, actually :

http://www.medion.com/nl/prod/MEDION%C2%AE+ERAZER%C2%AE...

It's just that I've heard some bad stuff about medion, that the build quality isn't too great and that they don't last as long as some other brands like ASUS or MSI. Does anyone have any experience with this, or maybe even this laptop in particular?

I'm also wondering if I should even bother buying a laptop with "old" hardware, as the 680M and the i7-3630MQ may be good, they aren't exactly new.

Also, please no responses saying that desktops are more price-efficient and whatnot, I'm aware of this but I simply need a laptop and can't make much use of a desktop.

Ramon284

Estimable
Mar 3, 2014
Well from what I've heard the build quality isn't too great so the chance something will break eventually is high. If their customer support is bad that kind of scares me spending 1000 euros on a laptop...still the specs seem so good. =/