Solved! Does Cinema 3D overcomes the barrier of restricted viewing angles?

Psaini888

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
I was watching a movie few time back with my friends..where I discovered that watching 3D movies at home is not a good idea...

Because you have to sit straight to enjoy the real 3D otherwise it won't work...which was a turn off for me..

Noone can sit straight for more than one hour, I guess and this is the disadvantage of Home 3D

But there is some news that Cinema 3D is giving you the privilage of viewing Theatre movie taste at home with no restricted viewing angles..

Is that really true?? Or just a rumour!! :??:

Solution
Yes!

Cinema 3D has overcome the barriers of restricted viewing angles with its latest FPR Tech...

It claims that you can see the image properly and without color change up to 179 degrees...

Where as earlier it was a must to sit at 90 degrees to watch 3D..

iit_aspirant90

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
Yes!

Cinema 3D has overcome the barriers of restricted viewing angles with its latest FPR Tech...

It claims that you can see the image properly and without color change up to 179 degrees...

Where as earlier it was a must to sit at 90 degrees to watch 3D..

Solution

ishan_50

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2011

Hey guys!
I think that's a rumor only, i also come to know about LG's Cinema 3d tv a lot, but I can't believe on LG anymore.
As i think whatever LG comets never do....thus i must say that it's nonsense. :heink:

Asif_09

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2011

I am agreed as me too don't really believe on LG....!
Didn't like LG at all.

Paul Smith

Distinguished
May 2, 2011

No that's not a rumor, all true....Yeah Cinema 3d tv has an advantage of wide viewing angle.
You can watch tv up to 178 degree angle in any position.