Does it need an amp? If yes what do you recommend?

kodiac9

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
Hello THnation!

I recently got my hands on a 300CD Sony CDP-CX355 and it has rca analog out. Now, I was wondering if 1- if it needs an amp and 2- if anyone could recommend an inexpensive speaker solution I could plug on that because its for my student association and we dont have a great budget. An all in one speaker/amp soundbar thing would be perfect.

In my city we have a network of pawn shops that could have something new for less : http://www.comptant.com/

Thanks in advance!

Solution
It does need an amp somewhere but that can be built into the soundbar or powered speakers. A 2.1 channel PC speaker system would work if you have one. That pawnshop has a lot of home theater in a box packages that would work too. The important thing is that they are self powered. Easy way to tell is that there will be a power cord for the sub which is usually where the power amps are located.
It does need an amp somewhere but that can be built into the soundbar or powered speakers. A 2.1 channel PC speaker system would work if you have one. That pawnshop has a lot of home theater in a box packages that would work too. The important thing is that they are self powered. Easy way to tell is that there will be a power cord for the sub which is usually where the power amps are located.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS