Download things directly to an external source of storage

InJustice911

Commendable
Oct 25, 2016
I am trying to download extra files for a game on my laptop and it says the disk is full, so I went out and bought a terabyte of external space and I don't know how to download files directly to that external storage space. Please help and thank you.

Solution
You would need to set up what ever program you are using for downloading to go to that drive. So say you are using Firefox, you would go into "Tools" then "Options". You would locate the "downloads" section and next to the "Save files to" section you would type in (or browse for) the place where you want your downloads to go.

While it is located in different places in different browsers, or other programs to download through, the change is the same. Just change the downloads location.
You would need to set up what ever program you are using for downloading to go to that drive. So say you are using Firefox, you would go into "Tools" then "Options". You would locate the "downloads" section and next to the "Save files to" section you would type in (or browse for) the place where you want your downloads to go.

While it is located in different places in different browsers, or other programs to download through, the change is the same. Just change the downloads location.

Solution