Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by running Windows Update and install all the updates available.
- Next is to do a clean install of the graphics driver.
- Next is to check Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to Nvidia.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Reboot your PC once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- if all these will not work reinstall Windows 10.