Droid Maxx 2 broken :(

Apr 18, 2018
Long story short, my touch screen doesn't respond to any of my commands a la freezing from time to time. When I try to open up an app, it automatically closes and vibrates. On some occasions, it vibrates for a period of time until it stops. (not a phone call from someone) Furthermore, I tried to restart it a couple of times and it didn't do the trick for me. In addition, I can't make calls, send messages, and open up any apps I want since each time I attempt to do that, it closes automatically. Sometimes, when I press the box icon on the lower part of the touch screen where the windows are displayed when I normally press it, it closes and vibrates. But, when I had apps on my phone that were active, I couldn't even slide them out with my finger aka the screen had been frozen unless I turned off the screen. In addition, it was difficult for me to shut down my phone with the touchscreen. When it comes to troubleshooting, I let it cool off for a while to see if it did the trick but my phone's still useless and I even did the factory reset as well. To no avail. Do you guys think there's hope for this phone?