Question Ds4 isnt connecting to ps4 after using it in my android tablet

May 31, 2019
So recently i saw that you can play android games with ps4 controllers so I connected it with Bluetooth in my android tablet after playing some game I went to the Bluetooth settings and forgot the controller then when I started my ps4 I couldn't even select user. What can I do now?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Tablets 2
T Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 3
J Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 9
H Android Tablets 2
jpishgar Android Tablets 0
Similar threads
Question I need an Android tablet, preferably 7" class with 2 simultaneous USB connections
Why is my Samsung Tablet alone not connecting to my wifi whereas my other android phone is
Android tablet wifi connection is erratic
my insignia flex 10.1 android tablet will not connect to wifi i have it a year and half with no problems until now
pro 12 android tablet wont connect to WIFI
android tablet shows strong wifi signal, but won't connect to internet - says no internet connection
Intermittent connection issues with android phone and android tablets.
my android tablet won't connect to my wifi at home, but it will when i take it to work, what's up with this?
Android tablet won't auto connect to home wifi
I have got an android tablet icer iconia and it says my wi fi is available and put my password but it will not connect.
connect android tablet to pc xp
I have a Tablet that activates the wifi search ,locates ,connects and authenticates my Internet signal but then disconnects it
cannot set up email account on android tablet pc ,all I keep getting after adding info is"cannot connect to server" any ideas
Android tablet connect to internet
Time Warner Cable furnishes a Arris modem/router device that consistently disallows wifi connection with an Android tablet cit
have connected to internet when first bought android and ok but now android says excellent connection but I cant get past the
Android tablets only connected to 2 PCs on network
Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Wi-Fi connectivity issues
android tablet connects, but no internet access- what's up?
How To Connect An Android Tablet to a Wi-Fi Network

ASK THE COMMUNITY