Dual Booting Win7 and Snow Leopard on a Laptop

Nigh

Honorable
May 12, 2013
Hey guys, I was wondering how one would go about dual booting Windows 7 and Snow Leopard off a laptop. My laptop is a HP Pavilion g series (don't know the model # as HP's shit assistant software won't work), and the specs are: AMD E-450 Dual Core, Radeon HD 6320, 4Gb RAM, and 500Gb HDD. Would that be sufficient for a dual boot? Also, does anyone know a good, safe software that can find my windows product key? And is there a way to repair the boot up issue without a Windows disk? As my laptop is running Home Premium and I only have a professional copy for my main rig, I don't want to buy a $100 disk for a boot repair. Thanks for any help!

Solution
The OS does not have native support for your system. Your best alternative (aside from the one we can't disclose, as g-unit mentioned) is to use a virtual machine. Some of them you have to pay for, and some you don't, but essentially, a virtual machine allows you to run the software within Windows (NOT dual booting, though).

g-unit1111

Distinguished
It can't be done, really. You can dual boot Windows along side any variation of Linux you can think of, but you can't really run Mac OS X on any laptop that isn't made by Apple. There's ways around it but those are against board rules to discuss.

The OS does not have native support for your system. Your best alternative (aside from the one we can't disclose, as g-unit mentioned) is to use a virtual machine. Some of them you have to pay for, and some you don't, but essentially, a virtual machine allows you to run the software within Windows (NOT dual booting, though).

Solution

Nigh

Honorable
May 12, 2013
Thanks anyways for the help! I probs won't do it then as my laptop can't handle a VM, and I don't trust many other sites other than here for things such as this. Thanks again!