kudohlol

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011
I am using a Blue yeti USB.
A Artic 5 Steel Series USB headset.
Xenyx Q502 USB mixer

For some reason i cannot get the gaming pc to send the audio to the streaming pc, i feel like ive watched 100 different videos, ive done exactly what im told and still the audio either does not come, or it loops into a infinite mashed up sound of awfulness.

I have my left and right in the line in 4/5 slot, which i put into the back of my gaming pc (ive tried the line in ( blue port ) ive tried the mic (pink port ) ive tried the speaker port ( green port ).

I imagine i am either looping something poorly audio setting wise on my gaming pc, or i am not using the mixer properly.

Can anyone help. I feel as if i am supposed to loop the audio and have a headset plugged directly into the Mixer and i listen to the audio combined through the mixer, am i understanding this correctly?

Is it possible i cannot use a USB headset/USB mic with a mixer, without using adapters?

Any help would be appreciated.

kudohlol

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011

Watched this video 2 times already, doesnt talk about the PC settings audio side what so ever, just explains what each button does and its effects on the mixer.

kudohlol

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011

Another video i have already seen, i really dont understand what im doing wrong, i have followed these instructions up to the point that the hardware i am using permits, i have a USB headphone, and a USB blue yeti, neither of them need to be connected to my USB mixer, the only line im using is 4/5 which i have connected as i mentioned into Each other ports in the back of my computer.
My streaming pc's audio is Default set to the USB mixer on both recording and output.

But my Gaming pc's audio settings are the area i think im not doing right.

or i am not understanding any of these videos, if you search Xenyx Q502 usb on youtube or google and you dont find some random source from 5-10 pages in that explains it clearly, ive probably already watched the video.

I have invested over 10 hours into watching videos and tinkering with audio settings. No Luck, and i am getting discouraged as each time i invest more money to stream and it still doesnt work, it bothers me i am not wealthy.

kudohlol

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kudohlol : "Dual Stream Audio setup"

I am using a Blue yeti USB.
A Artic 5 Steel Series USB headset.
Xenyx Q502 USB mixer

For some reason i cannot get the gaming pc to send the audio to the streaming pc, i feel like ive watched 100 different videos, ive done exactly what im told and still the audio either does not come, or it loops into a infinite mashed up sound of awfulness.

I have my left and right in the line in 4/5 slot, which i put into the back of my gaming pc (ive tried the line in ( blue port ) ive tried the mic (pink port ) ive tried the speaker port ( green port ).

I imagine i am either looping something poorly audio setting wise on my gaming pc, or i am not using the mixer properly.

Can anyone help. I feel as if i am supposed to loop the audio and have a headset plugged directly into the Mixer and i listen to the audio combined through the mixer, am i understanding this correctly?

Is it possible i cannot use a USB headset/USB mic with a mixer, without using adapters?

Any help would be appreciated.