Duke Nukem: D-Day Teased Not DNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Totally Fake.

It looks to me like the background and the Cycloid Emperor is from Duke Forever, check :-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRnv_tFKStQ at about 2:25min.
Looks very similar to me with a solder pasted infront of the image.
Also there appears to be 2 rockets or whatever heading towards the Emperor.. but from the one barrel of the solider.. dont think so.
The lighting doesnt match ether.

Pity though, everyone wants a new Duke game to keep the dream alive :)

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
I've moved on. even if take two managed to wrest teh rights to the ip from goerge , the game would suck it wqould not be duke most likely it would be more like a "imitation" duke and would not satisfy. take two needs to take heads out of thier asses and just front goaerghe and crw the money to finish the game already. untill i hear that , i could care less about DNF , duke is dead. R.I.P.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
Soon Duke Nukem Forever was back in the spotlight, reminding all of us] who fell sleep waiting on the game that it's still kicking around somewhere on a hard drive like an alien embryo waiting to break through its host's chest cavity.
asleep*

G

the funny part is all along the acronym for the game was DNF, did not finish.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Unfortunately, Ill go with FAKE since its fake.. Not only it is indeed a detailed 3D model pasted on a picture but also whatever that is on the picture has nothing to do with Duke as obvious as that is... It simply cant be Duke since he'd have to be "bigger" as a guy and also not dressed as if he just casted for a new star wars. This is really no evidence of anything more than them building up hype and getting reactions which isnt funny anymore. hasnt been really for the past couple of years.

I just fel bad for such a great I{ and greta memmories to have such a bad luck and as a project, fall from one inresponsible and incapable dude to another till the title died in vein.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Duke is like Elvis more now than Jackson. People swear they have seen him on Facebook, MySpace, mall, the local liquor store; but no one has any real proof. Just some dude dressed like him or something to that effect. In the realm of gaming he is the King baby.

thearm

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
[citation][nom]manos[/nom] This is really no evidence of anything more than them building up hype and getting reactions which isnt funny anymore.[/citation]

Actually, it's finally become funny to me. Now that I no longer believe news about Duke since the last fiasco.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
" After all, the iconic hero has been around for over a decade, "

--- That's false statement! He was not around during the last decade! ;)
Everybody has been waiting for him but he never showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.