EA Lands ''Worst Company In America'' Award Again

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivany

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
after more than 2 years of release, battlefield 3 still crashes randomly and there's no way to fix. don't know who to blame - EA or DICE. anyway, uninstall.

nurgletheunclean

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2007
This shows just how distracted Americans are to have voted for EA. EA's not a great company but compared to the likes of Monsanto, AIG, Tyson, they hardly the worst. EA just turned out some bad products, but they aren't destroying lives.

nurgletheunclean

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2007
This shows just how distracted Americans are to have voted for EA. EA's not a great company but compared to the likes of Monsanto, AIG, Tyson, they hardly the worst. EA just turned out some bad products, but they aren't destroying lives.

fjfixer

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
The worst thing they have done is make all of the other scumbag thieves on that list look better by comparison.

Avus

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2001
You can see this vote are mainly vote by kids... I can accept EA may be a bad company, but there are definitely a lot of companies in America are worst than that...

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
I can't think of a better recipient than EA. They have so much talent in their company. But what is that used for? Fifa and madden updates. And they applied that strategy of yearly refreshes to the Rest of their business. On top of that they have games like blops2 making ... billions? And they turn around and report a loss for that year?

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
I can't think of a better recipient than EA. They have so much talent in their company. But what is that used for? Fifa and madden updates. And they applied that strategy of yearly refreshes to the Rest of their business. On top of that they have games like blops2 making ... billions? And they turn around and report a loss for that year?

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.