Question Earphones loud when plugged in phone, quiet when plugged in PC.

Oct 14, 2019
So when I listen to music or just anything on PC I can't get very loud. I installed new driver and checked every volume trackbar in properties of Speakers and Digital Output and overall everywhere.
Any help? Thanks

hang-the-9

Titan
Could be your jack is not getting enough power to drive the earphones. PC should be putting out enough output though, most phones would not have more power than a computer sound card, not even onboard ones. If you have a desktop system, try the front / rear ports, whatever you are not using now. Your option may be to get an add-on sound card to drive the headphones better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
samratkothari Audio 1
jessitokki Audio 1
A Audio 2
C Audio 3
F Audio 1
Rjay2019 Audio 13
T Audio 1
georgeano Audio 2
U Audio 2
G Audio 0
M Audio 1
P Audio 1
G Audio 0
J Audio 5
K Audio 1
M Audio 1
K Audio 2
S Audio 1
F Audio 7
M Audio 1
Similar threads
Question What does it mean to have Dual Stereo mode Bluetooth earphones? How are they different from a regular wirelessn in-ear earphone?
Question When I record audio, it is muffled
Question Will Wireless earphones/ Type C earphones work if the audio component on motherboard is damaged.
Question Is it safe to use 3.5mm audio splitter for input and output?
Question I have a problem with my earphone
Question Is it normal having this strange yellowish oily fluid leaking from my JBL T205 earphones?
My GEMS BLUETOOTH EAR BUDS suddenly stopped working on the right earphone... Please help...
Truely Wireless Earphones Recomendation
Solved! The left earbud on my Bluetooth earphones stopped working
NuraLoop are Ridiculously Smart Earphones That Adapt to Your Hearing
Earphone Volume Are Low On Computer But Not On Phone
Hello, in my earphone there are 4 wires red green copper and black which one is for audio
Xiaomi’s Next Earphones Are Almost Exact AirPods Clones
Solved! Earphones mic not working on pc
Solved! Is there a earphone headset w/ a mic where you can listen to the mic itself?
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
iPhone headphones are plugged in. Earphones are working, but the mic isn't.
Hey I am using Acer Aspire E5-575G. The sound comes from the speaker even if the earphone is plugged in.How to fix that issue.
Replacing male mini usb b with a 3.5 mm stereo plug on earphones.
Earphones don't work when plugged into my PC

ASK THE COMMUNITY