EMI Sues Groovehsark Over Missed Royalty Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
Look you damn record label companies, we really don't need you in the first place. Second, even if Grooveshark were to be shut down, there are still TONS of other sources of music out there that people will resort to.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]noiwontmkeaccnt[/nom]learn to spell the title correctly[/citation]

Hmmm, what's wrong with the title spelling ?
You mean the capitalized letters ?

Than all your lower case with the missing punctuation would be wrong as well :)

Not that I am complaining as my spelling and grammar are marginal at best. But than again, I am not a native English speaker ;-)

sardonicjester

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Hmmm, what's wrong with the title spelling ?You mean the capitalized letters ?Than all your lower case with the missing punctuation would be wrong as well :)Not that I am complaining as my spelling and grammar are marginal at best. But than again, I am not a native English speaker ;-)[/citation]

EMI Sues Groovehsark Over Missed Royalty Payments

Grooveshark is spelled incorrectly.

madooo12

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Hmmm, what's wrong with the title spelling ?You mean the capitalized letters ?Than all your lower case with the missing punctuation would be wrong as well :)Not that I am complaining as my spelling and grammar are marginal at best. But than again, I am not a native English speaker ;-)[/citation]
he spelled grooveshark wrongly

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]madooo12[/nom]he spelled grooveshark wrongly[/citation]
It may not be related, but I think Mr. Perry is preparing for SOPA and is spelling the names of his titles wrong to avoid the legal backlash. I get the feeling there is going to be a lot of that going on in the future. Than again, he could have forgot to proof his work - that's always an option. :/

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I don't mind paying a (reasonable, max $10) monthly fee to listen to music. Of course this is providing that they have the vast majority of music.

jryan388

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2009
Spotify: 10 hrs, I can live with. I could live with 2 hrs. But the same song only 5 times monthly seems a bit harsh...

Status
Not open for further replies.