Endless BSOD loop

TheRoonDogg

Commendable
Mar 20, 2016
Cyberpower PC laptop crashed to BSOD in the middle of playing GTA V last night. Loop persists endlessly. No error code given at BSOD, simply says registry error. Cannot boot to safe mode. Cannot boot from USB. BSOD occurs immediately after BIOS screen ends. System ram and NVME M.2 SSD are all seated correctly and snug. Windows repair mode doesn't automatically come into play after it restarts itself any number of times. I don't have access to any other computer with a M.2 2280 input, nor an external DVD drive to try boot from CD. Can't look up a lack of error code or check crash logs at this state. Any thoughts?
*EDIT*
With a different USB stick I've been able to get the Windows Advanced Troubleshooter up. None of the system restore points will work however, all return an error (0x80071A91). Also there is no option for boot to safe mode. Changing UEFI settings just takes me to BIOS, which I could already access. There is no option to rollback to a previous version of Windows, as this has always been a Win10 install. Skipping the non-functional repair options and simply opting for a fresh install is also problematic. Upgrading Windows isn't an option from USB media, and a fresh install of windows leads to a list of available drive partitions, only one of which is useable (Partition 4: Windows - Primary). When clicking through on that partition, a message of "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one, for more informations see the setup log files" is shown. I cannot format that partition either (error code 0x80042428). The plot thickens...
*EDIT 2*
I can access regedit through CMD in Windows Troubleshooting, if anybody knows anything useful from there...

TheRoonDogg

Commendable
Mar 20, 2016

I have messaged Cyberpower but as of yet there hasn't been a reply. It's only been three days (not including Sunday) so I'm hopeful for a response soon. As for the drive I'm uncertain as how to do a reset on it. In attempting to do an install of the OS from USB there are four options given when selecting a partition to do so (System, MSR Reserved, Recovery, and Windows), but none of them can be formatted/deleted/ or install a clean copy of the OS. Also the option to create a new partition is greyed out. Trying to clean or repair the drive in CMD with Diskpart doesn't work also, as the drive is write protected. I've added write protect to the registry and left it marked 0 but that didn't disable write protect...