Enraged Starcraft Player Stabs Random Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Why does the headline say killing spree if he didn't kill anyone?

soul555top

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2009
I heard he watched the Oprah Winfrey show also. Can we change the title of the headline to "Enraged Oprah Fan Stabs Random Girl" please? Thx

Seriously though, why do they always come up with something to blame. Can't people just be plain outright crazy anymore?

zirbmonkey

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009
Why can't the stupid people just stab themselves?

And even worse, you can't just blame someone for being stupid any more. You have to figure out what music they listen to and video games they play... as though that's the cause of their stupidity. Stop looking so hard for an underlying reasons. Just accept that they are naturally stupid.

thepinkpanther

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2004
yea b.net has been acting up lately, everyone looses connection like every 20 mins. How better to send Blizzard a message than going zealot on the innocent

pbrigido

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
[citation][nom]Zirbmonkey[/nom]Why can't the stupid people just stab themselves?And even worse, you can't just blame someone for being stupid any more. You have to figure out what music they listen to and video games they play... as though that's the cause of their stupidity. Stop looking so hard for an underlying reasons. Just accept that they are naturally stupid.[/citation]

Right on Zirb!

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
Ok that was bad, but killing spree?? Come one people talk about scandalizing a topic to draw interest. He stabbed one girl, ONE, who didn't die. How is that a killing spree??

G

Blaming games.. Blegh

But what bothers me even more, I dint knew the girl was still alive till the end of the article.

What is more important? Knowing that shes still alive and then reading the store about the idiot or first reading it ..

Get the guy a death pennalty

dreamphantom_1977

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2008
Oh yeah, it's cuz of starcraft i'm sure. No, nothing to do with being CRAZY. Love how they just throw starcraft in there. Yeah, blame it all on video games that will solve everything.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I remember in college once we were playing teams. One guy moved all his units into his partners base, then left his computer, but didn't resign from the game (he was quite drunk). His partner was none to pleased, as all the units prevented him from building additional buildings. Needless to say, I don't recall any stabbings.

Maybe this individual had other mental health issues, and Starcraft had nothing to do with it? Maybe, just maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.