Evasi0n jailbreak

rhandyrhoads

Honorable
Jan 16, 2013
yes but you are assuming it is to jailbreak. While it is unlikely that this is so, I could just want to know how it should be opened for knowledge in general. In addition jailbreaking has been legalized for smartphones and i do not possess any tablets, so this is completely allowed.

inzone

Splendid
Thank you , I know that jailbreaking is legal but it is just the common practice in these forums to not get involved in things that are associated with unlocking devices. Most cell providers and cell phone makers do not like thier phones to be jailbroken and have gone so far as to say that your warranty is voided if you do. There is a constant legal battle by these cell makers and cell providers to make it illegal and so far they have not succeded but they keep trying.
It comes down to they have the right to not have their device altered by way of intellectual property and you have the right to be able to use the phone that you bought in the way you want to. If they just removed the restrictions then there would be no need to jailbreak a phone but because they want to control the device after it's been slod is where the issue comes in to play.

You can do a Google search and find out most all the info that you need it will just take you a bit of time to research.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
As was already mentioned, we will not help you with an unlock/jailbreak because we can not prove you own the device.

Furthermore, it's against the rules of the forum to be asking for assistance with it since unlocking/jailbreaking is a form of modding/hacking/cracking.