Exception EAccessViolation in module ezPMUtils dll at 0015C674

sunshinel

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
Hello, please help me. when i open my skype, i received this error "exception EAccessViolation in module ezPMUtils.dll at 0015C674. access violation at address 0288C674 in module 'ezPMUtils.dll'. Read of address 00000004.

my webcam also is not functioning and it keeps on saying it was used in another application.

Solution
That error can often occur if you don't have proper drivers for your hardware, in this case your webcam. Sometimes this can arise after updating Windows, and would explain why you're webcam isn't working.

Go to the manufacturer's website, download and reinstall the lastest drivers for your OS and hardware. Let me know if that does the trick.

calmstateofmind

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2009
That error can often occur if you don't have proper drivers for your hardware, in this case your webcam. Sometimes this can arise after updating Windows, and would explain why you're webcam isn't working.

Go to the manufacturer's website, download and reinstall the lastest drivers for your OS and hardware. Let me know if that does the trick.

Solution

sunshinel

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012

i am sorry it's only now that i came back for this. i brought my laptop now to te service center since i don't know what to do with it. yeah, it might be the driver because everitime i turn on the laptop, it says THE DRIVER WAS NOT INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY, thank you.