Expelling Android Bloatware

watrhous

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
How do i get rid of all of the google apps that came with my phone? And all of the other apps that are on it. Every time i uninstall it just uninstalls an update then the update comes back. I have heard of rooting but that seems to have issues and people use it to steal somehow. I am not interested in wither. I just want the apps gone and the valuable space they suck up. Someone in an old TH thread mentioned an emulator? anyway, im desperate to get them off, is there a way?

Solution

Without rooting there isn't really an easy way of completely uninstalling the apps.
You could try a program called '2 hide apps', this will just hide apps from the app drawer and will stop them bugging you from updating them.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Thread moved to the Rooting section of the forum. This is where you will get the best answers to your questions.

Performed properly, from a reliable source, rooting is safe and does exactly what you are asking about. Stealing, theft, etc., is not a concern if you use a good source.

ShadyHamster

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012

Without rooting there isn't really an easy way of completely uninstalling the apps.
You could try a program called '2 hide apps', this will just hide apps from the app drawer and will stop them bugging you from updating them.

Solution