Facebook account was blocked

Apr 7, 2018
After i sending my photo its showing the message like

You can't use Facebook at the moment
We're reviewing the photo that you sent us.
We're always looking out for your security, so until then you won't be able to use Facebook.

How long it take time to review my account?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
Hordofa Jemal Social Networking 1
Danko74 Social Networking 2
S Social Networking 3
H Social Networking 4
O Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 3
J Social Networking 1
H Social Networking 1
B Social Networking 2
G Social Networking 1
P Social Networking 3
K Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 1
R Social Networking 2
G Social Networking 2
J Social Networking 4
A Social Networking 4
Similar threads
Question Facebook account Locked
I keep getting locked out of every Facebook account...even new ones I create
Question I lost my phone number and my phone number is connected with e Facebook account and know I don't know my Facebook password so how can I recover my ac
Solved! Logging into Facebook
Sir my Facebook account temporarily blocked due to phishing kindly recover my old Facebook account
Solved! Strange disposable emails appeared on my Facebook log-in box, then my account got disabled, and my PC functions abnormally
I logged into my account and Facebook said I should verify my identity using my mobile number,I did but I am yet to get a code
I forgot my password and I don't have my phone or phone number that I was using to the Facebook account how can I get it back
I lost my facebook phone number and forgot password so how I open my FB account?
My account has been reported for impersonating someone ,but Facebook doesn't replies until now
Plugin to subscribe to my newsletter using their social media account
my password and phone number has been change but i want my old facebook account back
How can i combine the four facebook accounts ive used over the years. Would love to save ther
facebook account keeps getting disabled
Endless blocked Facebook account pending photo verification
my account was blocked and I can't get back in - how do I retrieve it?
Facebook blocked my account.What can I do? its very immportant to unlock my account its my own fb account
Email is blocked and mobile number is also blocked how add the number in facebook account
how can i reactivate my blocked facebook account when the number that i used to open the account is no longer in use to be abl
I am blocked from my personal Facebook account for a month and need serious help! (1) Using trusted friends let me reset my p

ASK THE COMMUNITY