Facebook Launches App Not-so-Smartphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmk221

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2008
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]How many people from those countries read Tom's Hardware Guide?[/citation]
[citation][nom]Alexik586[/nom]At least one)[/citation]

that's two :)

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]How many people from those countries read Tom's Hardware Guide?[/citation]
And Romania

Also I have a dumb phone and I'm proud of it. But I don't need Facebook, sorry. Also my phone has opera on it and it loads any webpage perfectly fine, including, probably, facebook.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]bv90andy[/nom]And RomaniaAlso I have a dumb phone and I'm proud of it. But I don't need Facebook, sorry. Also my phone has opera on it and it loads any webpage perfectly fine, including, probably, facebook.[/citation]

Opera is the business for dumbphone users, in my opinion. Before I entered the world of smartphones I used an old Sony Ericsson slider with Opera and a java Gmail app and I had zero problems!

vittau

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2010
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]How many people from those countries read Tom's Hardware Guide?[/citation]Brazil here. I know it's hard to believe, but there's actually more to this country than just rainforests, hot chicks and Carnival... ¬¬

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]ubergeek[/nom]Until they launch it on the Commodore 64, I am not getting it![/citation]

You can run a C64 emulation on the iPhone... so in theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.