Facebook Passes Yahoo as 3rd Largest Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]plznote[/nom]Excuse me, but plznote.com is Number 1[/citation]
I've just claimed that domain. Waiting for the order to complete... should be mine in a few hours.. :D

How much do you offer for it?

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
Well I don't care for either one but I dislike Yahoo more than facebook so I'd say this is a good thing.

I've disliked Yahoo every since they decided the best way to be a good website was to have excessive spam and crap all over the page. Once I discovered Google and saw how clean and simple it was that was it I was done with the loud annoy neon flashing lites screeming look at me on the yahoo page.

dogman_1234

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2009
Facebook will be canned. It will take either alot of stuidity, loss of scratch on Marks part, or the complete and utter reality that comes to people realizing that there is more to life than a binary profile over the International Network.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Facebook, nothing but a huge time waster!
Whereever you go people are frantically updating their page or writing on someone's wall or whatever; as if anyone would actually care. Go out into the sunshine and actually 'meet' people. Try to socialize in the real worlk instead of on a dumb computer screen. Facebook is to socializing interaction what masturbation is to love.. :)

G

What site does MS have that gets that much usage? is hotmail really that big.

G

So much spam, maybe toms needs to give up and put in a captcha system.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]xerroz[/nom]I give facebook till the end of 2012[/citation]

It'll be the end of the world for many when they realise that none of their "friends" are online and too busy out making use of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.