Facebook Removing Google From Provider List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
[citation][nom]thejerk[/nom]Remember MySpace?[/citation]

What the hell is MySpace?

Social networking sites are a horrible time waster in my opinion. I can understand those who use
them lightly and to inform people they know of important things when friends or family are curious
on how your doing but don't have the time to talk. But the way people live on them simply disgusts me.

G

This is what happens when two megalomaniac companies can't get along.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
[citation][nom]damianrobertjones[/nom]Odd. Toms managed to ban my other account without actually letting me know what I did or said while the spammers roam free to post absolute rubbish. Well done.[/citation]

I can see how that may seem unfair. While you certainly should have been told the error of your ways. Banning you was has a impact on you to some level. Your likely a person who cares to some degree and actually will try to avoid it again. Your willing to evolve and adjust.

While the spammers are the opposite. They will just make a new account every time and never stop. Taking time to ban each and every single account would be a waste of time.
They have no will to learn or adjust or change in any form of way.

What I would suggest as a way to make it harder for the spammers to spam on this forum
Would be to add a filter that would not allow posts containing certain links to known sites
used by spammers not allowing the post to go through. This wouldn't stop spamming totally but it certainly would be make it more of a hassle for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.