Facebook said Your account has been reactivated, and you should be able to access it now. We're sorry for the inconvenience bu

jocelynn

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
My facebook account was disable but now I received an email saying " Your account has been reactivated, and you should be able to access it now. We're sorry for the inconvenience " and it still tells me when I try to log in that it's verifying my id

Samat

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2006
Make sure that the email was sent from Facebook and don't use direct links from the email. Could be a phishing attempt, many scam emails pretend to be from reputable services and give you a link to logon and verify your account whatever but take you to a phishing site instead that looks like the original to get your account details. And like said above if it is a legitimate issue contact the facebook customer support directly.

Samat

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2006
Make sure that the email was sent from Facebook and don't use direct links from the email. Could be a phishing attempt, many scam emails pretend to be from reputable services and give you a link to logon and verify your account whatever but take you to a phishing site instead that looks like the original to get your account details. And like said above if it is a legitimate issue contact the facebook customer support directly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ginko-san Antivirus / Security / Privacy 37
N Antivirus / Security / Privacy 4
D Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
N Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
D Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
M Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
B Antivirus / Security / Privacy 4
R Antivirus / Security / Privacy 0