Facebook Slapped With Multitrillion-Dollar Lawsuit for Scanning Web Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

robax91

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Funny how they think this will work. Ever hear of an EULA? Yea... every person agreed to whatever terms FB made when they signed up. This is a very desperate grab for money. It's a shame this is what America has become... Just a bunch of wigs suing each other for money any chance they can get.

Rhinofart

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
@ robax91 That was my exact thought when I first saw the title. <joke> Now I'm going to sue you for "mining" my thoughts without my permissions. </joke>

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
Yes it's a shame and outrageous claim and obviously just a money grab with no proof. But @robax91 don't say it's what America has become, unless that's what you WANT America to become. Two bad apples doesn't make all other Americans take the downfall for it.

eagles9999

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
What a bunch of Wankers!
Get a life and create something rather than always trying to scam someone else with your legal bullshit.
As a FB user, I choose to opt out of you fucked up class action, so now you are representing my without my consent and against my will.

Chrisp114

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
Seriously, leave facebook now! If you're totally oblivious to privacy-based sites, then check out some of these: Ravetree, DuckDuckGo, HushMail, and there are many more.

lorribot

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009
Probably be Googlemail next as they scan all the emails to deliver advertising. They also scan all your searches to deliver advertising, if that isn't profiling for profit I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.