Facebook Suing Mark Zuckerberg... of Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Apple should sue the Iphone. It violates the terms and conditions of health and safety of the world by setting itself on fire every once in a while.

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
"As CBS News points out, trolling is defined as "trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness."

Funny, this quote resembles pretty much most of the articles posted as "news"
here on Tomshardware.

g-unit1111

Distinguished
So to recap - this guy has the same name as the Facebook founder. He creates a business that sells "like us on Facebook" likes to businesses to up their rating, and he gets sued by Facebook for violating terms of service? Sounds like a troll to me.

Actually this sounds like what Sony did when they got caught buying air time for their musicians to purposefully get more play time than other musicians.

anonymous32111

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2010
Hahahaha, The 'real' Mark Zuckerburg must be pissed, how can they take down The Like Store so easily? hehe, good for a laugh, i hope Facebook burns.

classzero

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
[citation][nom]DaddyW123[/nom]I'm going to change my name to Tom Shardware, then create my own website![/citation]
... he said Shard

ko2n777

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
[citation][nom]zak_mckraken[/nom]I'm gonna change my name to Steve Jobs and start my own cult.[/citation]

lmao.

steelbox

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
It won't be Facebook suing Mark Zuckerberg, it will be CEO Mark Zuckerberg suing BSI (blatant stupid idiot) Mark Zuckerberg of Israel since this is identity theft.

normano

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
[citation][nom]steelbox[/nom]It won't be Facebook suing Mark Zuckerberg, it will be CEO Mark Zuckerberg suing BSI (blatant stupid idiot) Mark Zuckerberg of Israel since this is identity theft.[/citation]

it is not identity theft if you assume someone else's name - if that were the case then there would not be about a billion people called John Smith in the world

what this Zuckerberg has done is gain a little fame by it - and personally its hardly a bad thing he has done, but then companies like Facebook et al have no sense of humour

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
The funny thing here being that instead of stepping in to prevent this act, they're asserting that only Facebook can monopolize the selling of Likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.