Facebook Will Pay Gamers to Watch Video Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsheridan

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
so how long before Facebook will start charging people these credits to post to each others walls and comment on pictures?

dimamu15

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011
[citation][nom]jsheridan[/nom]so how long before Facebook will start charging people these credits to post to each others walls and comment on pictures?[/citation]
Oh please! let it be soon enough...

G

Someone please detonate an EMP in the Facebook and Twitter datacenters, society would be much more better off without those...

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
"Facebook gamers will soon get paid for watching advertisements, only they won't be earning cold hard cash. Instead, users will be given Facebook Credits which can be used in Facebook games or other related applications."

So in other words....Facebook is still lame...

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
I just never got the point of Facebook- it never really caught my attention as something I would want to use. Ok I've put all of my information (probably more than the hackers stole from PSN) on the internet (yeah really smart) and now I'm going to go around poking people and making people think my life is so great. Yeah sounds fun, and if I get bored I can literally waste my life playing pathetic games almost designed for 7 year olds. Heaven forbid my child ever tries to interupt me while I'm playing Farmville!

Memoscorp

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2010
[citation][nom]milktea[/nom]Forcing people to watch ads now? Seems like Facebook is running out of juice. Good thing I'm not a facebookaholic.[/citation]

Facebook isn't forcing anyone to watch ads. They're letting people watch it, if they WANT to, to earn a few Facebook credits to be used in games.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I would do it but the non-cash reward part just turned me off.

Otherwise I'd just buy a PC and display ads incessantly for some good cash lol.

jalek

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
Commericals on Farmville?
Whatever. Maybe they can start charging Zynga credits for all the spam their players generate.

Status
Not open for further replies.