Factory Worker Leaks Hi-Res 3DS Shots, Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
[citation][nom]danwat1234[/nom]Haha well put. But what if someone can get Windows 98 or Linux running on it[/citation]

I doubt windows 98 (Doesn't have much more memory then the original xbox and the original xbox couldn't do Windows 98) maybe linux.

G

Shut up Soldier37, the 3DS is going to be awesome, i'm getting it on opening day at midnight.

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Whatever happens.... atleast it's a thing the geeks are looking forward to.... and plus if it can be used as a toaster.... :) why not...... they used the toaster for the Xbox..... so the competition can do a little something for backward compatibility.....

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Mark1313[/nom]Stupid it has more memory then the orignal xbox[/citation]
They did say it doesn't have MUCH MORE memory, meaning it does have more. Please read and understand before you call someone stupid or you will just end up making yourself look stupid.

G

lol
Do any of you know anything about the 3DS? Look at the Resident Evil screenshots. They look amazing. It's much better than the PSP. Not to mention that they are making more M-rated games on it. Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Saint's Row, Assassin's Creed, Blood Rayne, Dead or Alice, Tom Clancy, and a bunch more are already confirmed.

noblerabbit

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
that device looks thicker than the sammich my wife gave me today! I'm totally buying one! Kid Icarus , will play it to death, wait for a new super mario, play that to death, then sell it, like I did with my previous DS.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
@hardcoregamer not so hardcore I guess, as you haven't seen screen shots / video from E3 on this device.

It's going to be good but Nintendo puts out too many handhelds which is why this thread is getting a lot of flack. people have much moved on from handheld oops to iphone.....meh ;) at least this nintendo has full quality games as well as 3d which the iphone can hardly do either of.

Did I forget to mention that this handheld costs half as much as an iphone?

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
iPhone / Androids are phones with some gaming abilities. They don't exactly have joystick / buttons... and pressing on your screen for a button is kinda messy.

So... what, spend $200~300 on an iPhone to give to a 6yr old for a toy? Or a rugged $120~180 Gameboy that plays games, takes pictures and records audio... without a monthly usage plan. So in reality, an iPhone is $400~700 without a 2 year contract.

Different devices for different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.