Famicom Super Mario 4

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

This game was never released in the US. This game portrays Mario as a baby.
I'm trying to pick one up and cannot seem to find it anywhere. Any help in
locating one would be greatly appreciated.

Tony
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

"TonyandRaechel" <rannunziato@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
news:xbjVd.19690$qn2.3909404@twister.nyc.rr.com...
> This game was never released in the US. This game portrays Mario as a
baby.
> I'm trying to pick one up and cannot seem to find it anywhere. Any help in
> locating one would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Tony
>

The only one I have seen is a knock-off port of SNES/Super Famicom Super
Mario World. The game is/was available in Taiwan and places like that, but
I haven't seen it as a stand-alone cart for awhile. I have seen it before
on those Taiwan/Chine multi-carts, so that is probably your best bet to play
the game. It is really quite impressive for a Famicom game.

Dane.
 

lugnut

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2004
18
0
18,560
0
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:43:17 GMT, "Dane L. Galden"
<chigroup(at)ix.netcom.comCHANGE(at)TO@> wrote:

>"TonyandRaechel" <rannunziato@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
>news:xbjVd.19690$qn2.3909404@twister.nyc.rr.com...
>> This game was never released in the US. This game portrays Mario as a
>baby.
>> I'm trying to pick one up and cannot seem to find it anywhere. Any help in
>> locating one would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Tony
>>
>
>The only one I have seen is a knock-off port of SNES/Super Famicom Super
>Mario World. The game is/was available in Taiwan and places like that, but
>I haven't seen it as a stand-alone cart for awhile. I have seen it before
>on those Taiwan/Chine multi-carts, so that is probably your best bet to play
>the game. It is really quite impressive for a Famicom game.
>
>Dane.

Sounds like the game he's talking about isn't the SMW pirate, but
Konami's Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa, a Famicom title that often turns up
on pirate carts under the title "Baby Mario."

As for where to find one...you'd likely just have to find someone who
deals with a lot of pirate carts. Or failing that, just get the
original licensed Konami release of Bio Miracle from Yahoo Japan or
such.

-lugnut
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

Sounds like Yoshi's Island where Mario is a baby. But that was for the Super
Famicom not Famicom. Aah, the possibilities are endless.

Mojo

"lugnut" <lugnut@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
news:4225ea67.206961531@news.netins.net...
> On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:43:17 GMT, "Dane L. Galden"
> <chigroup(at)ix.netcom.comCHANGE(at)TO@> wrote:
>
>>"TonyandRaechel" <rannunziato@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
>>news:xbjVd.19690$qn2.3909404@twister.nyc.rr.com...
>>> This game was never released in the US. This game portrays Mario as a
>>baby.
>>> I'm trying to pick one up and cannot seem to find it anywhere. Any help
>>> in
>>> locating one would be greatly appreciated.
>>>
>>> Tony
>>>
>>
>>The only one I have seen is a knock-off port of SNES/Super Famicom Super
>>Mario World. The game is/was available in Taiwan and places like that,
>>but
>>I haven't seen it as a stand-alone cart for awhile. I have seen it before
>>on those Taiwan/Chine multi-carts, so that is probably your best bet to
>>play
>>the game. It is really quite impressive for a Famicom game.
>>
>>Dane.
>
> Sounds like the game he's talking about isn't the SMW pirate, but
> Konami's Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa, a Famicom title that often turns up
> on pirate carts under the title "Baby Mario."
>
> As for where to find one...you'd likely just have to find someone who
> deals with a lot of pirate carts. Or failing that, just get the
> original licensed Konami release of Bio Miracle from Yahoo Japan or
> such.
>
> -lugnut
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
L Streaming Video & TVs 4
I Streaming Video & TVs 0
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
Jonas P Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
Mike Andronico Streaming Video & TVs 4
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 4
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 13
G Streaming Video & TVs 4
G Streaming Video & TVs 10
G Streaming Video & TVs 5
G Streaming Video & TVs 4
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY