Solved! fan noise problem

May 27, 2018
Hello everyone.
I have Toshiba satellite c850 laptop, I had a problem recently with my hard drive and I replaced it with a new SSD, I also faced another problem with my fan and I replaced it with a new one.
everything works fine but I'm having bad noise sound on my laptop... how to fix this! the link below to listen the noise! pro[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1WKtYtBAQ&feature=youtu.be"][/video]blem!

Solution
Sorry but I don't own any headphones and I only said it sounds like a piece of paper, in case it was part of he packaging the fan came in..

The motherboard issue didn't affect the old fan unless it's giving more power than the fan can handle. A local PC Fixer will have the right kind of meter to check that.
May 27, 2018

please listen to it with headphone. I don't think it hitting by a paper! that's why I'm so confused :(
someone told me it may be a motherboard problem! yes, it's same the original.

Sorry but I don't own any headphones and I only said it sounds like a piece of paper, in case it was part of he packaging the fan came in..

The motherboard issue didn't affect the old fan unless it's giving more power than the fan can handle. A local PC Fixer will have the right kind of meter to check that.

Solution